22nd of January 2018
Meeting venue: Room 8 of the Manchester Central Convention Center.
Co-located with HiPEAC 2018 (https://www.hipeac.net/)
The project SAFURE targets the design of cyber-physical systems by implementing a methodology that ensures safety and security "by construction". This methodology is enabled by a framework developed to extend system capabilities so as to control the concurrent effects of security threats on the system behaviour.
The current approach for security on safety-critical embedded systems is generally to keep subsystems separated, but this approach is now being challenged by technological evolution towards openness, increased communications and use of multi-core architectures.
Agenda and slides -HIPEAC conference Workshop (click on topics to download slides)
- Official Welcome and short introduction of SAFURE
- Safety and security – towards a combined approach for mixed-critical cyber-physical systems
- Modeling and analysis of Mixed-Critical systems
- Security Risks posed by Temperature Measurements in Mobile Platforms
- Secure Update for the Mixed Critical Systems
- 30 Worst-Case Timing Analyses of Ethernet in SymTA/S
- Real-time Ethernet in Automotive Systems
- Deterministic Ethernet Security
- Secure CAN communication
- A Practical Methodology to Tightly Upperbound Contention in COTS Multicores
- METrICS: a Measurement Environment for Multi-Core Time Critical Systems